The personal training sessions will help your sons/daughters grow in the sport; focusing on
bettering themselves and their skills as players.
The training sessions will give them the opportunity to identify their strengths and
weaknesses, while making adjustments and improvements in a private setting.
Personal Training Sessions
- Personalized lacrosse training is for athletes looking to become better lacrosse players, from beginner
- Each training session is specifically designed for the individual, no two sessions are the same.
- Every training session is focused on making the athlete ready for the next level of lacrosse. In
collaboration with the athlete, we will establish strengths, areas for improvement and specific goals for
- Training covers the full spectrum of lacrosse; offense, defense and team play.
- All instruction provided personally by our Training Directors, no hired help and no inexperienced
- Training is offered in single sessions, or a four training session package.
- If you are interested in a group training, please contact Ryquin at email@example.com
- Each session is 75 minutes for boys and 1 hour for girls in duration and located in the Sacramento area.
- Equipment not included. Individual will need to arrive to training session with at least a stick.
- Participants must have current US Lacrosse insurance coverage