The personal training sessions will help your sons/daughters grow in the sport; focusing on bettering
themselves and their skills as players. The training sessions will give them the opportunity to identify their
strengths and weaknesses, while making adjustments and improvements in a private setting.
- Personalized lacrosse training is for athletes looking to become better lacrosse players, from beginner to
- Each training session is specifically designed for the individual, no two sessions are the same.
the athlete, we will establish strengths, areas for improvement and specific goals for each session.
- Every training session is focused on making the athlete ready for the next level of lacrosse. In collaboration with
- Training covers the full spectrum of lacrosse; offense, defense and team play.
- All instruction provided personally by our Training Directors, no hired help and no inexperienced assistants.
- Training is offered in single sessions, or a four training session package.
- Each session is 75 minutes for boys and 1 hour for girls in duration and located in the Sacramento area.
- Equipment not included. Individual will need to arrive to training session with at least a stick.
- Participants should have current US Lacrosse insurance coverage.
- If you are interested in a group training, please contact Ryquin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Training sessions are also an option. Gather your friends together and train in a group setting of